Release date: 3 October 2014
Record label: Universal Music Polska
Catalogue number: 5355840
01. Takuya Kuroda – Rising Son (4:43)
02. Gregory Porter – Liquid Spirit (3:37)
03. Nikki Yanofsky – Something New (2:53)
04. Brenda Boykin – Mambo Jambo (4:36)
05. Natalie Cole – Frenesi (3:27)
06. Carlos Santana Feat. Lila Downs, Nina Pastori & Soledad – Una Noche En Nápoles (4:29)
07. Dianne Reeves, Raul Midón – Tango (6:37)
08. Claudia Aurora – Silêncio (4:29)
09. Curtis Stigers, Cyrille Aimée – You Make Me Feel So Young (4:36)
10. Caro Emerald – My Two Cents (3:46)
11. Ledisi – Trippin’ (2:58)
12. Malia, Boris Blank – Raising Venus (4:38)
13. Emmanuelle Seigner – Venus In Furs (4:16)
14. Somi – Four African Woman (6:38)
15. Menshell Ndegeocello – Make Me Wanna Holler (8:52)
16. Quantic And Alice Russell With The Combo Bárbaro – I’d Cry (7:10)
Claudia Aurora participated in the compilation “Pink in Pink 4”, published by Universal Music Poland to support the fight against breast cancer, next to stars such as Quantic, Carlos Santana, Natalie Cole, Alice Russell, Caro Emerald, Me’Shell Ndegéocello, Ledisi, Dianne Reeves, Lila Downs, Nina Pastori, and Gregory Porter, to name a few.
Claudia Aurora, who lives in London and has been performing all over the world since the release of her debut album, “Silêncio”, in November 2011, is the first Portuguese artist ever to embrace this series. She performed to a sell out audience at the Globaltica Festival in Poland in 2013 and will be recording her second album in Portugal at the end of August 2015, with Ricardo Cruz, producer and musical arranger of Antonio Zambujo.
Previous editions included names like Jamie Cullum, Ella Fitzgerald, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Imelda May, Pink Martini, Louis Armstrong, Macy Gray, Devendra Banhart, Yasmin Levy, Duke Ellington… The profits of the sale of this compilation CD goes to support research into a cure for breast cancer, run the Hereditary Cancer Center at the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin, Poland.